So here I go!! And I'm not going to overwhelm myself and say that I'm going to blog every day or something, but I'm back ; )
An update in bullets on what we've been doing lately:
* Tyler finished another semester of school. It was a rough semester, but we got through it with God's help.
* Justus turned 2 at the beginning of June!! We had a little party with family and friends. He is talking a lot (everyone asks me if he's 3!). Justus loves music just like his daddy and mommy. He still loves his guitar, but his new obsession is the drums...and he's pretty good for just being 2 : )
* Justus went swimming for the first time a last week (we went with Jim, Trinity & Naomi). He wasn't really sure about going out in the water with us, but liked playing on the steps where he could touch. And he went under water on accident and handled it very well. We'll probably do swimming lessons next summer.
* Tyler has been working ALOT. And he's started working on stuff around the house that we've been needing to do....
* Actually, Tyler's been working on stuff that I want done :) With our little one due next month, I am in full nesting mode!! And Tyler is being very, very sweet and getting stuff done. I still feel like we have a lot to do, but I know it will get done...I pray it gets done!
I guess that's it for now. I know there's stuff that I left out, but I'll be back : )
And here are some more recent pictures of our little goober...yes, he's quite the character sometimes : ):



1 comment:
HAHA that last picture is hilarious! such a little man!
Wahoo for posting! See you soon.
Love Leslie
Post a Comment