First off, Tyler "informed" me that I should spend less time looking at other people's blogs and more time posting on ours...ok, ok...I get it! But, I did tell him that he can go ahead and post, too. ; ) I'm still trying to get into the habit of actually writing down all the "happenings" in my head and in our lives. Praise the Lord, Tyler is on break from school right now...it was a rough semester for all of us and I pray that things go better (with school & everything else) from here on out.
So...our holidays were filled with blessings and fun times with our families. It has been pretty busy. And a couple of days after Christmas we found out that we're having another BABY!! Yes, we're very excited and I am already feeling the morning(afternoon/evening) sickness. So far I haven't been feeling as yucky as I did with Justus, though, which is nice. We don't have a lot of details yet about this new baby...I'm not even sure how far along I am. And I'm in the process of finding a new "baby doctor", so hopefully I will have an appointment soon. Some day maybe I'll post about why I have to find a new doctor...my birthing experience with Justus wasn't exactly smooth, to say the least. And to end, a cute Justy story.... Last night I was talking to Tyler about baby names (yes, I know it's early, but it's fun). And I was saying something about wondering if we're having a boy or a girl, and Justus said, "Girl, Momma. Girl, Momma." So, maybe he knows something we don't.
Thank you, Lord, for the many blessings that babies bring!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay, you guys get another baby! I'm so excited for you! And I'm sure the pregnancy will be fabulous! Just like you!
~Sarah S.
Post a Comment