Monday, December 15, 2008

Heart's Desire

Ok...so, my goal was to not go a LONG time between posts! You know, to keep up on our blog. And I kind of dropped the ball on that one, but here I am and I'm going to try harder because really I enjoy doing this :) It's just that a busy 1 1/2 year old and a school-stressed husband makes things a little crazy at our house right now. We're are making it through with the help of God and our family & friends and we are grateful beyond words for all of their prayers, love and support. We thank you and love you all from the bottom of our hearts.

So, in all the "craziness" of our current situation I don't have a lot of time to myself, and honestly 97% of the time it doesn't even bother me. I know that's because I am right where the Lord wants me to be. Being a wife and mommy is the most wonderful gift and I can't imagine doing anything else. Others have brought to my attention, in various ways, though that it's still important for me to chase my own dreams and to continue to discover who I am aside from a wife and mommy. And I realize that doing this will not only benefit and strengthen me, but it will also benefit Tyler and Justus, too. So, I march on to be more on fire for my Lord and Savior, to be an example for my son...to show him through the way I live my life that you can find joy on this earth and that our Heavenly Father wants to give us the desires of our hearts.





My heart's desire is to start playing my violin again...to play worship at church....

1 comment:

Tyler and Rachael said...

testing, testing. blog is acting up!